4420 Cote de Liesse Rd. # 102,
T : 514 736-
Provisia offers the best print quality on the market.
Confused by all the choices? To help you find the paper that suits your work the best, you’ll find information on all our products below.
Provisia offers a vast selection of professional Fujifilm and Epson paper as well as paper from local providers.
• For prints on our Noritsu equipment, we use Fujifilm silver halide paper:
For prints on our Noritsu dry-
For inkjet prints on our Epson 9 or 11 colour cartridge printers, we use the following papers:
Glossy Fine Art inkjet (giclé) paper -
Presentation Matte Fine Art inkjet (giclé) paper -
Cold Press Fine Art inkjet (giclé) paper -
Canvas Fine Art inkjet (giclé) -
*Depending on market conditions, we may substitute certain paper types with an equivalent.
Provisia prints on three different types of printers:
To choose the right paper, take the following criteria into account:
• Photography genre (wedding, portrait, landscape, etc.)
• Photographer’s project (to highlight an interesting texture, for example, we suggest matte paper (Presentation matte, Cold press), lustre paper, or canvas)
• Display location (avoid printing on glossy paper if the photo will be displayed under direct light or framed under glass. Use matte or lustre paper to minimize unwanted reflections)
• Depending on the paper, the printer and the print type, you’ll get consistent results, but each of them will bring out something different and interesting in your photos.
|Professional Photo Printing >|
|Large Format Printing|
|School and Sports Packages|
|Mounted Canvas Printing|
|Prints Facemount Acrylics|
|(Silver Halide) Profiessional Photo Paper >|
|Fine Art Papers|
|Dry Lab Prints|
|Professional Lustre Silver Photo Paper|
|Professional Glossy Silver Photo Paper|
|Professional Metallic Silver Photo Paper|
|Presentation Matte Fine Art Paper|
|Cold Pressed Fine Art Paper|
|Fine Art Canvas|
|Professional Lustre Photo Paper (Satin)|
|Professional Glossy Giclée Photo Paper|